Card making tutorial for putting together Never-Ending, interactive cards from our printables: this photo tutorial features the "Winter Wonderland Never-Ending Card" kit, but you make all designs of this kind of card the same way. Once you've made one you'll love them, and they're great for kids and group activities - check out our range of never-ending cards for instant download in the store, and there's a Never-Ending Card Template to use as a design resource / commercial use.
Our lovely Volunteer Crafter, Debbie has kindly contributed the written instructions, photos and video so you have a number of ways to follow this card making tutorial.
Time to Make (after printing sheets needed): Average 20 minutes
1. Print out the sheets in your kit, printing on reverse where necessary*. Then, cut and scored where indicated.
2. Lay the 4 base panels flat: 2 side by side; 1 at the top and 1 at the bottom. The top and bottom ones need to face the opposite way from the side by side ones.
3. Put glue in the top and bottom left corners of the left side panel.
4. With the right side panel add the glue to the top and bottom right corners.
5. Stick the top panel over the side panels, and do the same with the bottom panel.
6. This now forms your never-ending card - all you need to do now is add the decorative panels.
7. Add your decorative panels any way you wish or following the design below - these pictures also show the different 'fold out' faces of the card, giving it the 'Never-Ending' name.
8. Once the envelope front and back are cut out, glue the two side tabs and bottom tab and stick together to form the envelope. You could also add double sided tape to the top flap at this point, so you can seal it when you have written the card and avoid having to find the glue at the time.
We want you to get as much out of your downloads as possible, so other ideas for using this card kit could be: