Share your "crafting for good" story or just your photos and a brief description if you don't want to write much - it all helps to give inspiration to others, supporting their mental health and wellbeing through your creativity.
We want to hear from you if you have something to share regarding creativity, mental health and wellbeing, eco-friendly art and craft etc. - whatever you would like to share that might inspire or help others e.g.
- Show off your creative project(s) and what you got out of it
- How does being creative helps you with stress, mental health issues or good wellbeing?
- Tell us if you make and sell for charity, fundraising etc.
- Recycling tips for creative projects, how to fix broken supplies or make your own versions etc
- Share your 'Miniature Moments' - things you do to feel good, take notice and be mindful etc. to help inspire others
- Share your favourite artwork* that you enjoy looking at, nature pictures or sounds, mobile apps etc. Anything you actively use to boost your mood, relax, have me-time etc.
- Anything, as long as it's connected to creativity, wellbeing and/or eco-friendly arts and crafts.
* You can include up to 4 pictures but please make sure they are your own or are in the public domain (please also provide a link if so). All images should be family friendly.
** Links will be published at our discretion
Help inspire others so they can benefit from creativity in it's many forms.
Click below to see "crafting for good" stories from other creative people, helping themselves and others at the same time...
In Memory of My Mum
Before she passed away, my Mum donated a lot of her precious craft stash to Crafting4Good. She had held onto these for decades as she was an avid …
Crafting: A New Inspiration
Hello! My name is Kate Wainwright and I started a new Craft Business last year called ‘The Craft House’ I have always loved making things from being …
Cards for Troops
I found your site today and it was heart-warming to read that you all craft for other people's good. It is a wonderful way to use our time and supplies …
South Australian School for the Vision Impaired
Learning to read a book without pictures is very boring for a young child. Imagine that you were learning to read braille, no colours, no pictures just …